Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My life in fragments

February 16, 2010, 1:30-3:30 p.m. -- After school I put the puppy in the window seat in my mom's bedroom and lied down on her bed, nauseous. My version of watching him while Dad took Mom to get her root canal. Closed my eyes a few times, then opened them when puppy's tags jingled: a warning sign that he may have wanted out of the window seat. God forbid he got down and went exploring, especially in my post-armageddon room.

3:30-7:30 -- Went to my bedroom and napped in my own bed. No jingling tags or prospect of puppy in danger to wake me, but instead loads of sunlight through my big windows adjacent to each other. In my head I cursed the sun.

7:30 -- Woke up feeling rested, but cursed the late hour as I knew I would be up all night.

7:30-8:00-ish -- Wrote in my diary about how foolish I was to nap.

8:00-10:00 -- Listened to Florence and the Machine, Madonna and Fleet Foxes and contemplated plucking my eyebrows.

11:00-ish -- Walked around the block with my sister and the puppy so he would defecate. Lately, he refuses to do it on our front lawn.

11:30-ish-2:30 a.m-ish -- Wrote letters to my professor friend, my old drama/english teacher/play director; ate fruit and scrambled eggs and read random stuff on the internet.

2:30-3:00 -- Jotted a few notes down for my Project Management presentation today and rehearsed it.

3:00-4:30 -- Lied in bed and tried to sleep.

4:30-6:30 -- Realized that it was impossible to "try" to sleep, so played The Simpsons Game on my Nintendo DS and read the Diary of Anais Nin: Volume 1 to alleviate the boredom.

6:30-6:50 -- Wrote a blog entry about the ridiculous turn of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee