Saturday, August 6, 2011

Call for Submissions

Are you looking for more exposure to your text or film? Do you want to build a network of bloggers? Do you want to boost traffic to your websites?

If you answered yes to these questions, email an electronic version of your work and related information to me at aj.ashbee@gmail.com Please include an image of yourself and links to your official website, Twitter account and Facebook Page if applicable. 

A list of possible submissions: novel, short story, non-fiction work, blog, short film, feature length film or documentary.

You can check out my David Sedaris book review and a short film review

Disclaimer: I will be completely honest in the review. I make no guarantees that I will write or publish a review, images, film clips or links of what you send me, but by sending me your work, you give me permission to do so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee