Tuesday, September 13, 2011

GreenHeroes: My Latest Adventure!

A Toronto shark fin ban? It looks like it's going to happen! Check out this blog post I wrote for GreenHeroes, an online web channel and TVO television series that tells the stories of people who were spurred on to help make changes in the environment. Our GreenHeroes include Jane Goodall, David Suzuki, Sarah Harmer, Rob Stewart and many more!

I've been working with the team at GreenHeroes on their social media and communications for about a month now and I love it! I love that I get to raise awareness about such important work and show people how they can get involved.

Please follow GreenHeroes on Twitter and Like us on Facebook for news on our GreenHeroes and information on how you can get involved in their causes. We'd love your comments on what we post and we will respond.

2 comments:

  1. Its got to be a good feeling to know that you are working with this organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're trying to ban the sale of shark fins everywhere. I'm so happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee