Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Toilet Paper Fashion Campaign Soft on Recycling

Cashmere fashion campaigns show that the bathroom tissue is soft and nice enough to wear.

Kruger Products, the company that manufactures Cashmere bathroom tissue, also has a sustainability initiative. Doesn't that make using excessive amounts of toilet paper to create one-use dresses a little
counter productive? It's not like they can be washed and worn again. Well, I guess the material can be reused. But only once.



Note: Deb Weinstein, president of Strategic Objectives, the public relations agency for Kruger Products, sent me a comment on this post. I shared it and a responded to it in a blog post.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I don't know how I feel about this. In terms of practicality, I'd hope this is really strong material - considering I get almost everything snagged at some point or another. The most "sustainability" I practice while clothes shopping is going to thrift stores and swapping clothes with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As strong as toilet paper can be I guess. But not as strong as paper towel. Ouch.

    Your sustainability measures are good!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee

Blogger - Ashley Ashbee